Fri, Sep 12 — USAA Commanding General’s Cup Water Warrior Challenge
Del Mar Beach Resort • Download Flier
Earn Unit Rec Funds! Free to Active Duty aboard Camp Pendleton. Water sports relay activities including SUP, paddle board, kayak, swim and 5-person raft paddle. Register Here.
Offering a variety of world class events for free to Active Duty aboard Camp Pendleton. Earn Commanding General’s Cup points for participating.
Semper Fit Athletics Department Survey
Calling all Active Duty! Please take a few minutes to share your thoughts on our program and be entered to win a $100 MCX Gift Card! View the survey here.
Sep 17 — Commanding General’s Cup Tactical Athlete Challenge (TAC)
11 Area Soccer Field, Mainside • Registration: Day of Event 8am-8:45am
Uniform | Boots & Utes • 4 Men or 4 Women Per Team
Active Duty Fire Team Competition incorporates speed, agility, strength and power events. All competitors will receive lunch • Download Flier
Commanding General’s Cup Offers
- Cup activities are offered only to active duty personnel stationed aboard Camp Pendleton, with the exception of the Hard Corps Race Series
- All Cup events are FREE to active duty personnel
- Awards presentations follow the completion of the event
- Earn points for competing in events
- Top three units in each division will win a cash prize at the end of each half
USAA Commanding General’s Cup Divisional Structure
USAA Division 1
(700 or more people)
1ST SUPPLY BN
9TH COMM BN
3RD AA BN
HQ REGT 1ST MLG
USAA Division 2
1ST LAR BN
1ST INTEL BN
USAA Division 2
(up to 299 people)
1ST RADIO BN
1ST FORCE RECON
1ST DENTAL BN
USAA Female Category
All battalions/units containing female Marines compete in one all-base division.