Dec 31 – Jan 2
Whether you’re looking to repair, restore or soup up your auto, the Auto Skills Center offers everything you could possibly need. An extensive collection of tools, advanced machinery, battery chargers, a brake center, steam cleaners and electronic testing equipment. Plenty of space to work on vehicles. Knowledgeable Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certified mechanics available for advice and assistance. The center is staffed with experts who are available to provide advice, computer printouts, comprehensive repair manuals and direction on how to complete just about any repair job.
Rates Are Per Vehicle
- Lift Stall/Hourly $6
- Flat Stall/Daily $8
- Non-Attendance Fee/Daily $2
Added to stall fees for vehicles left in stalls and not being worked on.
- Bench with Storage/Daily $4
- On-Board Computer Check $30
Free retesting within 30 days of initial check.
- Charging System Test $5
- Steam Cleaning/Half Hour $10
- Tire Mount/Per Tire $5
- Tire Balance/Per Tire$7 & up
- Tire Repair/Per Tire$15 & up
Price for tire services will vary based on tire size.
- Tire Disposal Fee/Per Tire $2
Machine Shop Services
- Brake Drum Resurface (Each) $11
- Brake Rotor Resurface (Each) $11
- Exhaust Pipe Fabrication Varies
Price based on number of bends.
- Strut Service (Each) $15
- Press Work (Hourly) $25
Fees for other machine shop tasks are determined by the amount of work required to perform the task. For other services, check with an employee for pricing and availability.
- Patron, 110V Welder (Hourly) $15
- Patron, 220V Welder (Hourly) $30
- Staff, 110V or 220V Welder (Hourly) $30
Auto Skills Center
Mainside (Off of “A” Street)
Stall issue and machine shop secure one hour prior to closing.
Auto Skills Retail Store
Inside the Auto Skills Center