Reservation Lead Time
Reservations will be taken up to 3 months in advance
• 1st Day of the Month – Active Duty Personnel
• 2nd Day of the Month – Reservists & Retired Military
• 3rd Day of the Month – DOD Patrons
• 4th Day of the Month – ALL Eligible Patrons & Group Bookings
Lake O’Neill Recreational Park at Camp Pendleton offers fishing, hiking, watercrafts, rowboats, RV and tent camping, cabanas, playgrounds (includes ADA playground), basketball, softball, ADA miniature golf and a peninsula for group activities. For a complete list of prices and services, see the current facility price list.
Permitted year-round. The lake is stocked and bait is sold at the Lake O’Neill Recreation Office, Bldg 26080.
A variety of recreational equipment is available for rent: row & paddle boats, volleyball, basketball and baseball equipment, horseshoes and more!
Boats are only available for rent Fri-Sun 10am, April thru October. See price list for up-to-date pricing.
For large group activities including promotions, retirements and wedding receptions. Picnic cabanas, BBQ grills, a stage, electrical power and athletic facilities available. $350 Military ID/$400 DOD
Campsites offer water, electricity, sewer hookups and tent camping. ADA-friendly sites are available. Free WiFi.
- Water, Electric & Sewage $35 Military ID per night / $40 Civilian per night
- Water & Electric $30 Military ID per night / $35 Civilian per night
- Dry Camping / RV or Tent $20 Military ID per night* / $25 Civilian per night*
- Pets $2/per pet per night
*Reserving multiple campsites? There will be a $5 per night deposit added to your reservation for each campsite you would like to reserve.
- Bait Sales
- Ice Cream Sales
- Miniature Golf (18 Holes) $6 Military ID per person / $8 Civilian per person
- Row Boats $5 Military ID per hour / $7 Civilian per hour
- Row Boats w/ Motors $10 Military ID per hour / $15 Civilian per hour
- 4 Seat Pedal Boats$5 Military ID per hour / $6 Civilian per hour
- Fishing Poles Military$5 per hour / $15 4 hours / $35 8 hours
- Fishing Poles Civilian$7 per hour / $21 4 hours / $49 8 hours
- Bike Military$3 per hour / $9 4 hours / $18 8 hours
- Bike Civilian$5 per hour / $15 4 hours / $30 8 hours
- Single Kayak $10 per hour / $15 4 hours / $35 8 hours
- Double Kayak $15 per hour / hour $30 4 hours / $70 8 hours
- Trolling motor $15 per hour / $45 4 hours / $90 8 hours
- Pontoon Boat $20 per hour / $60 4 hours / $120 8 hours
- Deluxe Pontoon Boat $30 per hour / $90 4 hours / $180 8 hours
- Volleyball Set (1 net, 1 ball & bag) $1 per hour / $3 half day (4hours) / $5 all day (8 hours)
- Basketball $1 per hour / $3 half day (4hours) / $5 all day (8 hours)
- Soccer Ball $1 per hour / $3 half day (4hours) / $5 all day (8 hours)
- Playground Ball Set $1 per hour / $3 half day (4hours) / $5 all day (8 hours)
- Football $1 per hour / $3 half day (4hours) / $5 all day (8 hours)
- Softball Set (2 Bats & 2 Softballs) $1 per hour / $3 half day (4hours) / $5 all day (8 hours)
- Horseshoe $1 per hour / $3 half day (4hours) / $5 all day (8 hours)
- Ladder Ball Set $1 per hour / $3 half day (4hours) / $5 all day (8 hours)
- Cabana Each $25 Military ID / $30 Civilian
- Peninsula $350 Military ID / $400 Civilian
Miniature Golf Rules and Regulations
- Patrons of all ages may go into the miniature golf area. However, any patron under the age of 12 is recommended to have parental supervision.
- Patrons age 4 and older will be charged the same rate as any other patron.
- Climbing on rocks and plants are not permitted.
- Driving of golf balls or any other dangerous behavior will result in removal from the golf course, without refund of fees.
Active duty military unit family days have priority over non-military unit functions (i.e.. key wives, boy scouts, YMCA, church groups, etc.)
all military units are required to complete a military cabana request form.
Office phone is available for Emergencies use only. There are Base Emergency telephones located in the park; near Cabana 2682, another one is located on Bldg. 26106 in the Peninsula area and one is located in the Campground on the roadway above campsite S1N. Once you pick up the emergency phone wait on the line, it will connect you to 911.
South of Lake O’Neill
Campground Security Office
Northwest of Lake O’Neill
ATTENTION .ORG AND .MIL USERS
To view and fill-out the above PDFs:
PC: Right-click, choose Save as then open via Adobe Reader.
Mac: Right-click, choose Download linked file as then open via Adobe Reader.
Need Adobe Reader? Click here!