There are three libraries aboard Camp Pendleton that offer a variety of resources & materials to enhance professional and personal learning for all ages. Books may be checked out for up to 21 days. Computers and free internet available at all branches.
Discover Camp Pendleton Libraries
- Library resources brought to Camp Pendleton neighborhoods each week. View what’s available at library.usmc-mccs.org!
- Tutor.com – Homework help and tutoring for USMC school age children K-12 provided by DoD
- The MCCS Library Program is now offering Transparent Language Online to eligible library patrons. This program provides an effective, fun and engaging experience for language learners of all levels. Visit an on-base library near you to set up an account that can be used anywhere
- Morningstar Investment Research Center
- Research databases available through CENGAGE Learning.
Online Digital Magazine Access – Download Instructions
You can now browse all the titles before logging in or creating a new account:
- Go to: http://library.usmc-mccs.org
- Select desired magazine
- Look for prompt to sign in or create an account for new users
- Patrons are still required to have two separate accounts: the Library Collection account plus the Zinio.com Reader/Viewer Account
Note: Patrons still need to have an MCCS Library account in good standing to receive the code from Library Staff. Remotely stationed Marines may contact email@example.com for access instructions. Please include name, affiliation to the USMC and Duty Station or residence.
Patric J. Carney Library
South Mesa Branch Library
San Onofre Branch Library