Align Your Brand with MCCS
Direct advertising opportunities to the Military community.
Who We Are
Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) is a comprehensive set of programs that supports and enhances the operational readiness, war fighting capabilities, and life quality of Marines, their families, retirees and civilians.
Marine Corps Snapshot
The Marine Corps is the youngest, most junior, and least married of the military services.
- 66% of Marines are 25 or younger
- 25% of Marines are not old enough to legally consume alcohol
- 40% of Marines are L.Cpl. or below
- 42% of Marines are married
- One Officer per 7.7 Marines
Marine Corps Demographics
Camp Pendleton Snapshot
- 73% of Marines are 25 or younger
- 26% of Marines are not old enough to legally consume alcohol
- 43% of Marines are L.Cpl. or below
- 39% of Marines are married
- One Officer per 11.8 Marines
Camp Pendleton Demographics