STARS – Spouse Transition and Readiness Seminar (TRS for Spouses)
Workshops 9am-1pm | 5pm-9pm
Prepare for life beyond the military. Is your spouse separating or retiring? Then this workshop is for you. The Family Member Employment Assistance Program is here to help. Reserve Your Seat Today Contact (760) 725-4199
NEW SERIES Competitive Edge Weekly Workshops
MILSPOUSE EMPLOYER CONNECTION
Meet 1:1 with Employers that understand the value of Hiring Military Spouses | Learn ‘Insider’ Tips on Hiring and Interview Process | Participate in Employer Discussion Panel Q&A | Meet Recruiters | Learn About HOT JOBS!
@ Mainside Bldg 13150.
Reserve Your Seat Today – Contact (760) 725-4199
[ai1ec cat_name=“fmeap” view=”agenda” display_filters=”false”]
The Family Member Employment Assistance Program (FMEAP) at Camp Pendleton provides employment assistance, skill based education, training and other career development opportunities to military spouses and family members, in addition to:
- Resume Assistance
- Interviewing Skills
- Job Search Strategies
- Job Referrals
- Online Job Postings Boards
- Career Fairs
- Military Spouse Virtual Assistance Program
- Career Advancement Accounts
- Career Fair and Education Expo Application
FMEAP Employment Consultant Specialists are here for you!
We assist military spouses and family members in the following areas:
- Career planning and management
- Employment options through career development & assessment testing
- Identifying potential employers
- Effective networking techniques to seek out job opportunities
- Writing powerful resumes and job search documents
- Effective Q & A during interviews
- Salary negotiation tactics and effective job offer valuation
- Helpful job resources once securing adequate employment
- Employment coaching
- Educational resources
- Career and Education Expos are conducted every April and September. Contact FMEAP for more information!
- For Volunteer Opportunities call (760) 725-3856.
- Check out the Career Resource Management Career Center for additional resume and job search support.
- Check out the Military Transition Programs if your spouse is leaving active duty at the End of Active Service (EAS), Retirement or military discharge prior to EAS.
Calling all spouses! Turn your life experience into college credit!
If you are seeking an Associates or Bachelor’s degree your life experience may earn you college credit. The Department of Defense acknowledges the many ways you support your service member, and are conducting a pilot test program that captures all of your volunteer, work, and life experiences as a military spouse. Contact Military OneSource for more information and to get signed up.
Military Transition: The Spouse Edition (STARS)
Prepare for life beyond the military. Is your spouse separating or retiring? Then this workshop is for you. The Family Member Employment Assistance Program is here to help. Reserve Your Seat Today. Contact (760) 725-4199