Halloween is a night of fun and fright, but it does require extra caution when it comes to keeping your little monsters safe. Follow these Halloween Safety Tips to help avoid common accidents and stay healthy!
- Activities should be executed with Covid-19 risk management tools; social distancing and face coverings.
- Trick or Treating is safer and more fun in groups with adult supervision and MASKS are essential!
- Keep children on the sidewalks, and shepherd them carefully when they need to cross the road.
- Check candy for choking hazards like gum and hard candies.
- Outdoor candy offerings should utilize serving instruments and try to achieve 6’ distance and separate lines 6’ in driveway
- For those families that do not wish to participate in handing out candy aboard base, simply turn off your home exterior lighting.
- Halloween activities that include alcohol remember to drink responsibly
- Most importantly please stay home if you are sick or feeling ill.