Del Mar Lodging Reservations Policy
To ensure our patrons’ safety due to COVID-19, we will not be accepting walk-in reservations for the 4th of July holiday block as we have in the past. Please call to make reservations at (855) 732-2118 from 9am – 5pm daily.
We are currently experiencing a high demand for our reservation system, which can hold a limited number of patrons. We appreciate your patience and are working hard to answer all of your calls.
San Onofre Beach Cottages are excited to welcome you back!
Your safety is our top priority. Please review our current policies:
- Booking Cottages for the month of July will not be accepted until June 1st.
- On June 1st we will be accepting reservations for the month of July.
- On June 15th we will be accepting reservations for our cottages and RV campsites for the month of August.
- Standard protocol will apply for setting up reservations. Please see the example below:
- June 1st – Active Duty
- June 2nd – Reservists & Retired Military
- June 3rd – DoD Patrons & Veterans
- June 4th – All eligible Patrons & Group Bookings
- June 15th – Active Duty
- June 16th – Reservists & Retired Military
- June 17th – DoD Patrons & Veterans
- June 18th – All eligible Patrons & Group Bookings
- Phone: (760) 763-SAND / (760) 763-SURF
- Each patron is only authorized to reserve 1 cottage per household
- San Onofre Beachfront will re-open for exercise ONLY starting, Monday, May 4
Water & Electric
Call for Rates
Additional Sleeping Units
Additional Camping Units on Wheels
Additional Sleeping Tents
$18/Person per night
$2/Pet per night
Summer rates will be charged on holidays
Reserve your campsite today — (760) 763-7263 or (760) 763-7873
If lodging in a pet friendly cottage or camping please be advised of the restricted breeds aboard MCB, Camp Pendleton: Full or mixed breeds of Pit Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers, Rottweilers and Candid/Wolf Hybrids or any dog with at least 50 percent ancestry of one of the above breeds. Ref: MCO P11000.22.ch. 6 DTD 11 Aug 09
Reservation Lead Time
Reservations will be taken up to 3 months in advance
We now accept cancellations and modification requests to existing reservations via email. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A Guest Services Agents will contact you within 48 hours.