Voter Registration and Absentee Ballot Requests
For service members and their families living away from their state of legal voting residence, a Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) must be completed in order to register to vote or request an absentee ballot.

For state by state instructions on completing the FPCA, and mailing addresses upon completion, click here. Please contact your Unit Voting Assistance Officer or the Marine Corps Voting Hotline for any questions.

  • Voting Assistance Officer

Close Search Window

Contact to Listing Owner

Captcha Code