The Single Marine Program (SMP) at Camp Pendleton enhances the quality of life for single active duty personnel by providing positive and rewarding outlets through recreation, community involvement, and dynamic facilities.
Activities and Community Service
- Base-wide meetings are held the first Thursday of each month at 1:30pm at various locations. Contact (760) 725-6288 for monthly locations.
- Three program components for activities: quality of life advocacy, recreation and community involvement.
- Volunteer opportunities include: Habitat for Humanity, Toys for Tots, Adopt a School, beach cleanups, veterans and retirement homes. For other volunteer opportunities on Camp Pendleton, click here.
Trips depart Friday mornings and return Sunday evenings. Costs vary. The number of trips scheduled is based on funding.
SMP Recreation Centers
The Single Marine Program Recreation Centers are a unique place for active duty personnel only to relax and enjoy.
- Multiple computer internet cafe (18-28 computers)
- Mini-movie theaters
- Pool and foosball tables
- Table tennis
- XBOX 360, XBOX1, PlayStation 3 and 4
- Big screen TV’s
- Large Patio areas with outdoor TVS, pool tables, and gas grills.
Horno (53 Area)
Closed for Renovations
Contact Via Email